Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blogging assignment 11

  1. My Mom: I'm very influenced by my mom because she has been through a lot in her life and has always taught me to be an individual and to never rely on anyone but yourself. After my parents got divorced my dad left my mom with my sister and I. She was working full time and with all the bills from the divorce money was really tight. But we all worked together to make it through. I look up to my mom because she has achieved so much in life and I hope to do the same. 
  2. My sister Kiely: My sister Kiely influences me a lot because she has helped me with so much in the past few years. We used to not be very close but now since were both older we are best friends. I couldn't ask for a better sister and I love her with everything I have. She is 18, gets straight A's, Is attending the high school, works till 11 pm every night, stays up till 2 am to do homework and gets up at 5 am. She does so much and I honestly don't know how she handles it all, I know I wouldn't be able to. She does a lot for me too, like giving me rides places since I don't have my license or a car. I love my sister. 
  3. My Step Dad Rich: I admire my step dad because he is such a hard working guy. He worked 3 jobs over 100 hours a week before he had a heart attack almost 2 years ago. He is going to college now to be a paramedic and get his degree but he also does a ton of home improvement around our house to fix it up. He calls my sister and I his "Bonus kids" not his step kids. He does so much for our family and has been even before he was married to my mom. I know he loves me and will do anything to protect me. 
  4. Teen moms: I look up to teen moms because SOME of them are really great people. Personally I wouldn't want to have a baby when I'm still in high school but the people who I do know who have kids are amazing parents. They work part time, go to school, some even college, and do anything they can for their kids. I think that since they have kids so young it teaches them a lesson to become more mature for the future. 
  5. My Teachers: I look up to a lot of my teachers from ALC because they do so much for us kids. They understand why we don't perform well in regular high school and they respect that. They can see the kind of people we are going to become and they help us become those people. I really appreciate all the help and work that all the teachers do for me. I think that going to ALC was the best decision I've ever made when it comes to school and I thank every one of my teachers for showing me that I can make it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment