Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blogging assignment 8

Since this is such a short grading period I'm working extra hard to get my hours and try to keep getting top hours. This is really hard for me to do because I work after school everyday from four to nine and when I get home I'm usually too tired to do any homework. I don't really do a lot of work at home, but whenever I get the chance at school to do so I take advantage of it. Like on thursdays I try to stay focused and get a lot done. I also do a lot of e2020 which helps get me extra hours. Since I work so much I end up getting 40 elective hours a grading period for work experience. I know that I don't need to be doing so much work and getting so many extra hours but I want to keep it this way. It makes me feel good about myself and accomplished when I see how many hours I got every grading period and seeing my picture on the top hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment