Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blogging assignment 19 (English credit please :)

Comparison on cell phones:

1. Verizon Wireless Droid 3 by Motorola
I think this is a really cool phone because it has a slide out QWERTY keyboard and a touch screen. It also had a fast 8.0 MP camera, a front facing camera for video chat, full internet browser, 16 GB of internal memory for emails, text messages, and applications. I would buy this phone because it has a touch screen and a full keyboard. I don't like phones that are just touch screens because I think its hard to type on them. I also like this phone because its cute too. Black is one of my favorite colors :)



2. AT&T Apple Iphone 4S- 16 GB 
Everyone thinks that Iphones are so cool but personally I wouldn't want one. They are so expensive and fragile. I would be afraid that I would break it easily. It is also completely touch screen and as I said before I don't like typing on touch screens. This phone also has a 8.0 MP camera, a front facing camera and 16 GB of internal memory. I would pick the other phone over this one mostly because I would want a full keyboard. 





No comments:

Post a Comment